Friday, August 24, 2007

Simple Life

I really wish I had one of those...a simpler life. Life is good though, and I shouldn't complain. We're beginning that time of year when school starts, and soccer for Jenna, and soccer for Blake, and NOW football for Bryce. Sigh...three places to be and only two parents. What do you do!?!? Add on top of that Boy Scouts, cub scouts and other church duties. Not to mention we are trying to get Julie started in a dance school (managing not taking classes). Life could be worse though, much worse really. I'll just have to play a bit more of that relaxing rain showers or irish music cd to keep the nerves down.

Work is going well, but as Monday is the first day of school it would seem that some teachers have lost all sense of mind and civility. We work as hard as we can though and enjoy that time when the little hand is on the 4 and the big hand on the 6. With the weekend now here (and the garage sale, and the memorials, and the church assignments. I think I've aged 20 years this week.

If I DO get the job at CISD, it will be a nice event for the whole family. I'll walk across the street to work, and most likely get a pay raise. Either way we'll be saving money and time. It will be quite a challenge, whereas there is a LOT of work to do. But I am looking forward to the possibility. Patience, as much as I work on it, is NOT one of my strengths.

We will post new pictures soon, so be prepared for the changes!

1 comment:

hoLLy said...

yea! i want pictures!