Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Faces of Brock

Since mom and dad are so busy, and I'm the last in line, I thought I'd share some of the pictures dad has taken of me. Digital technology is great, but he's not so great at printing them out. Mom says it has something to do with a squeak every time he opens his wallet, or blood out of turnips. Whatever that means.


So here are some of the many faces of Brock. This first one is when I give out and falls asleep on Bryce's chest. Bryce is such a good big brother!






And then there are those picures of me eating dad's birthday cake. Or should this be WEARING dad's birthday cake?




















Follow this up by one of my "not so happy" moments.








I hope you've enjoyed some of my pictures. If you want to see more, bug mom and dad. I can help them post the pictures if they need help. Sheesh.

2 comments:

hoLLy said...

he's so cute, even when he's crying!!

Me said...

I can not decide who he looks like more Bryce or Blake. What a cutie! Miss all of ya'll and love ya!